Wednesday 11 November 2009

Fathers comments

It's been a while since I've given my perspective on things so here is a brief comment
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ohhh sorry slipped off again

I'm home alone with Joshua tonight, so far we are doing well.
He had his bath at 7, perscribed by his mother, had a bottle and then off to sleep. I got 15 minutes as well while he was settling, so it worked out fine. Now we'll just have to see how long he goes tonight.

Anyway, it been a hard couple of month. Things has been really busy at work almost driving every one crazy which doesn't make it a nice atmosphere. With Joshua giving limited sleep time hasn't made it alot easier and on top of that having your in-laws living with you. (no offense, it's been great having them, but it's just not the same as being just you in your own house).
Anyway with Gods help it's all worked out. Work is getting less busy, the in-laws are in NZ and Joshua is sleeping :-) God is great.

The different bible study groups have started up again and its been good. This is one thing the last couple of month has lacked. I havn't had much time to do any bible study.
Hopefully this will be better soon. I know alot of it is discipline and taking the time instead of turning on the TV.

Okay I think that's all I have to say for now.
Looking forward to 2½ month in Australia and I think Joshua is awake again.

Tom





1 comment:

  1. Hey Tom!!

    So when are you coming to Aus? I'm looking forward to catching up :D

    ReplyDelete