Tuesday 4 May 2010

Record wanted

I'm looking for a record. It goes something like this...No, no, no,no....No, no, no, no....No, no, no,no, no!

I don't mind if it's the English or Danish version. It could even be a mixture of both.

It would save my voice a lot. I could just put it on in the morning & let it run all day.

Maybe there's a robot that comes with the recording, then it could also save me running round the house all day keeping Joshua away from all the things he's not supposed to touch. Might be a bit of an expensive solution though.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, here's some childcare advice - take it or leave it. Children need to know what they can do and the big issue is positive guidance and reinforcement - so basically tell them what they can do. e.g. play over here, you might hurt yourself with this. Yes it is continual and a recording would be a fantastic invention. My director explained during a staff meeting about brain function and that no doesn't compute in childrens brains. The idea also being that children doing the right thing and being told their behaviour is right and not no all day - they will continue to want to do the right thing to please and therefore will do the right thing (I hope this makes sense). I know that we were raised with no during our upbringing and were never told what we could do. Anyway just a thought. Your cousin Cassandra

    ReplyDelete