Wednesday 22 December 2010

Alcoholically Challenged

Now as anyone who knows me well will know I don't drink very much alcohol at all, or know all that much about it. In fact I even had to look up how to spell it properly in the dictionary for this post *shame* (though to my defense that was because I had the wrong spell checker on & it was telling me it was wrong, when really I had spelt it right).

Anyway, after 4 years of going around complaining that I couldn't get brandy in Denmark to make my Christmas cakes I found out today that Cognac is a type of brandy...& it is readily available in Denmark.

Now the question is, will I still prefer my Christmas cakes made with Brandy...or have a got so used to how they taste with Rum.

2 comments:

  1. We prefer our christmas cake made with Rum. Plus it means we only need to buy one type of grog to make both the christmas cake and the rum balls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, well I was thinking that.

    ReplyDelete