Thursday 16 June 2011

Sometimes to wait

This is a song I really like & I felt like sharing it.

Sometimes to Wait on You

Sometimes to wait on you
is so very hard to do.
I know I can trust You Lord,
You will see me through.
Those things so important that
are hardly worth the time.
Your eyes they're all seeing Lord,
and you love me all the time.

Lord, let my heart trust you now
You know I wait on you
I've found you to never fail
I'll always look to you.
Lord, you're my salvation now
You know I wait on you

I've found you to never fail
I'll always look to you.

So many things I think I want,
but you Lord always knew
The things that make for happiness
are always found in You.
Who knows my heart any better Lord,
any better than You.
Because You know all things Lord,
You know my real needs too.

Knowing how You love me Lord,
should make my heart stay true.
It seems I always think of me,
before I think of You.
Your ways they are so high,
your thoughts are nobel & true.
Because you're all loving Lord,
let me always trust in You.

No comments:

Post a Comment