Friday 11 June 2010

Rough Week

Joshua has had a rough week this week, & therefore so have I. It started Sunday afternoon when he woke up from his nap very cranky & just not himself. Monday morning he woke up burning with a fever, not wanting to eat & lethargic. I took him off to the dr who said it was most likely a gastro bug. So the rest of the day Josh either slept or just lay listlessly on my chest (not at all like my little boy!!!). By Tuesday evening his temperature was back to normal & he was a little more willing to play.

Then Wednesday night he fell off the kitchen bench, flat on his back (yes I know what you're all thinking.) I'd only put him on the bench for a second to screw the lid on his bottle, & was standing right beside him. Anyway, it appeared no serious damage had been done so I just kept a close eye on him the rest of the night. Although there was no obvious injury, he a bit stiff & sore the next day cause he was whingy the whole day.

Thankfully today he is back to his normal full of energy, chirpy self.

No comments:

Post a Comment