Thursday 28 October 2010

In the Land of the Living

Yes we are still alive!! I read recently that a good blog should have 3-4 posts a week. Hmmm...not doing too well in that department lately. Not that there isn't anything to write about. Reasons include:
1) A very active 1yr old who demands attention nearly every waking moment.

2) Same 1yr old is magnetically attracted to computer & insists on pressing all the buttons, making it very hard to write.

3) A sense of feeling very unorganised at the moment & not able to find time for everything.

Anyway I will try and be a bit more regular in writing (though I'm not sure I'll be able to reach 3-4 times a week).

2 comments:

  1. Do you have an old keyboard lying around,so that he can type on 'his' keyboard, while you are typing on yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No we don't but I'm not sure how well it will work. I tried the same idea with the phone but he's totally uninterested in his phone & insists on wanting mine.

    ReplyDelete