Monday 7 December 2009

Surprise Revealed

Sorry to those of you who have been waiting with baited breath to hear what the surprise was. It has been a busy weekend (been home 16hrs in total), so only now getting a chance to sit & write. Tom took me to see the Oslo Gospel Choir. They were on tour performing a Christmas Concert. It was totally unexpected, yet came at just the right time. I had been having a rough couple of weeks with Joshua & really need to just have a break. The amazing thing is that Tom wouldn't have known this 3 months ago when he had to book the tickets, but God knew. I remember Tom & I discussing it & I said I'd like to go, but Tom said that we couldn't cause he had his work Christmas party that night. So that was the last I thought about it.
It was a great night & I once I got over leaving Joshua & began to relax I really enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment