Tuesday 21 October 2008

Cat rescue

Well this event was just so funny (though distressing as well) that it just had to be written about. I took Dartanian out for a run in the back-yard after I got home from work & as usual he chased the cats, except I notice that one of the cats wasn't running away. Whe I got closer I realised why...it couldn't see where it was going because it had it's head stuck in a cat food tin!! Unfortunately I was more concerned about the welfare of the cat than the funniness of the situation & didn't take any photos to post. I simply ran inside with it & with Tom's assistance removed the can. Tom assures me that it hadn't bee running round like that all day as it was fine when he got home. Still it must have been quite a distressing experience for the poor cat.

1 comment:

  1. I thought cats were suppose to be smart animals.

    Also should I be calling animal welfare to tell them you aren't feeding your cats properly and they are so hungry they are looking inside empty tins?

    ReplyDelete