Monday 13 October 2008

øhhhhhh

This is me trying to be nice and write a post on our new blog.

Things are going well, the leaves are turning yellow, red and brown and soon they'll all be falling of the trees and we will be into the dark, raining and windy winter on our small country site here in Denmark.
Winter may bring a lot of new adventures or maybe we'll just be stuck in the old daily routines of life - you know - get up, go to work, get home, go to bed. Ohh and then there is all the small unimportant things inbetween.

So my big projects for this winter is: Write a book, make a movie and build a church.

That's all for now. I'll write again when I've achieved the three above projects.

1 comment:

  1. >Write a book, make a movie and
    > build a church.

    I guess we won't be hearing much from you for a while then... :)

    ReplyDelete