Saturday 14 February 2009

Paris Here We Come...

Eache year for our anniversary we take turns organising how we are going to celebrate it. This year it is my turn, but Tom had promised 3 years ago to take me to Paris one day. So the other week he said that if I organised it all we could go to Paris for 3-4days for our anniversary. It will also be our last chance to have a overseas trip together before the baby arrives. So I have been spending lots of time surfing the web trying to find the best deal of flight & hotels. The flights were pretty easy, but the hotel was a lot more difficult & stressful as most of the cheap ones didn't get very good reviews. It was also compounded by the fact that we have a budget of 5000kr all up for the trip. Anyway, finally I found a hotel last night at a reasonable price that had fairly good reviews. So now we are booked. Would gladly welcome any advice on attractions, food etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment