Friday 20 February 2009

There really is a baby

I went for my first ultrasound today, and now I have physical proof that there really is a baby in there. It may sound funny, but over the last 3 months I've found myself wondering sometimes if there really was a baby in there. I mean apart from the morning sickness, sore boobs & out of control emotions there's not really much else to see. But today was amazing!! There's a little person in there, with a head & arms & legs, and it's moving around even though I can't feel it. However as usual it had a mind of it's own & wasn't/wouldn't get into the right position for them to take the measurements they needed. Normally if this is the case they apparently would get you to jump up & down a few time to try & persuade it to move, but because of my back problems I was unable to do this. So I have to go back on Monday for another try.

1 comment: